Drinkbox Studios announced Nobody Saves the World is coming to Switch and PlayStation in April 2022.
While Nobody Saves the World is coming to Switch and PlayStation (PS4 and PS5) on April 14th, the game has been available for Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, and Xbox X|S. In case you missed it, you can find our thorough review for the game here.
Here’s the new port announcement trailers:
PS4 and PS5
Here’s a rundown on the original release:
From the developers of Guacamelee! 1 + 2 comes Nobody Saves The World, a new twist on Action RPGs, in which you play many different character Forms, each with their own unique gameplay mechanics.
Complete Quests to discover and swap between 15+ varied and distinct Forms. Mix and match abilities in unique and interesting ways to find and complete even more difficult Quests, and unlock more powerful Forms. Explore a vast overworld, clearing procedurally generated dungeons in an effort to beat back The Calamity and Save the World!
- YOU ARE NOBODY – As Nobody (yes, you play as a character named Nobody), you find a powerful magic wand which allows you to swap into different Forms to clear dungeons, solve puzzles, and complete quests!
- QUESTING, NOT GRINDING – Player progression and new abilities are obtained exclusively by completing quests, not by defeating monsters. Quests range from “Complete a Dungeon”, to “Poison Baddies”, to “Cheer up a fellow rabbit-lover”.
- QUESTS UNLOCK NEW FORMS – Level up and unlock new Forms by completing quests. Each new Form has specific strengths and weaknesses and new abilities to experiment with.
- COMBINE FORM ABILITIES – Customize your Forms by equipping abilities from other Forms: Mix and Match abilities in fun and unexpected ways!
- EVOLVING DUNGEONS – As you become stronger, procedurally generated dungeons will increase in difficulty and complexity to keep you on your toes!
- MORE TO COME! – We’ll be revealing more features of the game as we get closer to launch. Stay tuned!